Sunday, December 17, 2006

I love Blondies!


I might as well admit it now... I have a passion for all things sweet and especially chocolaty things! Blondies have for a long time been on my to-do-list! But I couldn’t really find a recipe (though I know that there are tons of blondie recipes), so I just made my own recipe, and they actually work quite well I think!

As normal brownies these blondies are best made a day in advance, so they have the time to set and get the real consistency!

Blondies

200 g butter

200 g white chocolate

125 g flour

3 eggs

200 g sugar

½ vanilla pod

½ tsp salt

100 g almonds – chopped

zest of an orange

Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius

Melt butter.

Melt chocolate over a bain-marie.

Beat flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla pod and salt well together.

Slowly mix in the butter. Add the chocolate and stir until evenly mixed.

Finally add the almonds and orange zest and then pour the mixture into a square cake pan (23 * 23 cm) lined with baking paper.

Bake for 26-28 minutes

No comments: